YEP! WE PUT OUR BATH IN A BOTTLE
We heard the cry from tweaked backs, buckled knees and twinged shoulders who don’t have a bath. So we redeveloped our signature Holy Crap Im Sore muscle relief into a potent magnesium body spray that can go anywhere. Anything that packs a punch like this little gem has a few pointers to need to know.
Magnesium defiency is more common then you think. Sure you can pop a magnesie-pill, but considering the time it takes for that little nugget to hit the digestive tract and break down, your skin can soak it up and do the trick.
So here’s the hacks
- She’s a potent punch so you only need 2-3 pumps sprayed directly on the area. Now fella’s we know you think that means 6-8 but trust us…. Keep it light to start.
- Note: Little ducklings only need 1 pump directly onto the bottom of the feet and massage in. It works a treat to help calm at night time.
- Rub into the skin and massage into the blown gasket. (For our O\Seas friends that translates to ‘the body part you blew out that is now causing grief’)
- Leave for min 30min and rinse off. However best left overnight for optimum results.
- THE ITCH: Yep, that normal and if you are low in magnesium, you’ll notice a little irritating itching sensation. It will only last a few minutes. If it pursists (you may be magnesium deficient) then simply wipe with a damp cloth and it will subside.
Magnesium oil can be used 2-3 times a day if needed however most people find their muscle pain or tension starts to subside within 30min. If pain persists then it may be more than a blown gasket and you may need to see white coat pro to check it out.